Live Earth and Fathym partner to deliver forecasts and routes in an intuitive, cloud-based interface.
Advance knowledge of how weather will impact a city’s mission-critical services or a long-haul fleet’s route can save millions in reduced overtime hours and better asset management.
In this WEBINAR WITH LIVE DEMONSTRATION, you'll learn about:
1. How combined sensor and gateway technology with a dynamic predictive model will deliver accurate, high resolution, on-demand, pavement surface forecasts globally.
2. How Ground Truth Forecasts offer granular road weather conditions for any point or route in a metropolitan area and deliver key road risk variables, such as weather-related delays, fuel burn, blow-over/crosswind or low visibility.
3. How weather forecast data can be pushed to a command center, text or email, providing situational awareness for predictive decision management.
4. How a cloud-based interface allows services and data modeling to be built and customized for end-user applications, with actionable alerts and notifications.
5. How IoT data visualization unlocks the value of data by presenting real-time situational awareness and location intelligence of a holistic picture.
Join us and learn from our industry experts!